It's summertime and that means lots of ice lollies, but have you ever thought about making lollies from leftover fruit? Well, now you have!
We've got an easy recipe for you from our friends at The Coconut Collaborative. Trust us, these guys know a thing or two about desserts, with their yogs and puds that are so delicious and creamy you wouldn't believe that they are plant-based.
- 1 punnet of ripened strawberries
- 1 Coconut Collaborative natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam
- 1 handful of vegan granola
- Optional: ripe blueberries
1. Place strawberry rings/quarters in the ice lolly mould
2. Blend 5 strawberries and the 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam in a bowl and spoon to the top of the ice lolly mould
3. Spoon over the The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt and smooth out
4. Add more strawberry rings/quarters to the top of the ice lolly
5. Spoon remaining strawberry jam mixture and swirl into the yogurt with the spoon
6. Sprinkle granola at the base of the ice lolly and press into the yogurt
7. Pop into the freezer for 12 hours or over night and enjoy!
Why not experiment with other fruit and veg that's about to go off? Let us know what combos you try!