FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER 50€ - SHOP NOW
SHOP NOW
arrow
LEARN MORE
arrow
menu
search
BUILD A BUNDLEicon
search
basket
REVIEWS
LEARN MORE
HOW WE CAN HELP
OPPORTUNITIES
SHOP ALL
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over €50
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over €50
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over €50
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over €50
SHOP ALL PRODUCTS
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over €50

THE INDIEPENDENT - JAN 2021

  • 1 min read

UpCircle creates natural, sustainable, vegan, and cruelty-free beauty products. They are also palm-oil free and arrive in 100% recyclable packaging, as well as being ocean-friendly and handmade. In terms of packaging, 99% is plastic-free and the brand offers plastic-free refill options for the remaining 1%.